Anchor ClimateCare is committed to the Community of Ottawa
A hauntingly good party!
Join us on Thursday, October 27 for ARTinis 2016 at the Shenkman Arts Centre, where the spirits of Ottawa’s Arts Community will come out to haunt with community leaders, business members and supporters.
ARTinis 2016, an annual artistic benefit event will pull you into the depths of the Underworld with an evening full of surprises, live music, and artistic demonstration. Linger in the land of wandering souls enjoying decadent food and sinful drinks prepared temptingly by some of Ottawa’s finest caterers. Guests can come in cocktail attire or in costume, if they dare.
Congratulations to Paula Ochitwa, who was our Facebook contest winner of the Artinis tickets!
A short list of some of the community groups and organizations we’ve helped. We donated the Photo Booth to these organizations and helped them raise thousands in additional donations. Our total in cash and services was over $20,000 in 2014!
- ARTinis Fundraiser
- Canada Dance Festival
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Support Programs (Touch-A-Truck)
- Carivibe Festival Ottawa
- CHEO — Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada
- Community Cup
- Convent Glen Cathloic School
- Doc And Woody Fund for CHEO
- Forest Valley Elementary School
- Innovative Community Support Services
- Manor Park Home and School Association
- Mutchmore Public School
- National Agriculture Museum
- Ottawa Humane Society
- The Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation
- Ride for Dad
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Strides For Ethan
- Tysen’s Mission to a Million
- Womens Health Centre at The Ottawa Hospital – L’Hôpital d’Ottawa
We look forward to helping out more charities and organizations next year!