As a valued customer of Anchor ClimateCare, your safety has always been, and remains, our priority. With recent news around the coronavirus (COVID-19), we know you may have questions about how we can all play a role in keeping our community healthy. We understand that home service issues can occur at any time and many customers already have scheduled service or repair appointments. At this time, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure our employees and our customers are protected.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- We continue to monitor closely all regular updates regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Government of Canada. As updates are made available, we will be updating our policies regularly to ensure the safety of our employees and continued safe service to our customers.
- Our Technicians have been provided with gloves as part of their uniform.
- Each truck is equipped with hand sanitizer as well as additional cleaning supplies.
- Our trucks undergo regular scheduled cleaning.
- Employees are encouraged not to report into work if they are experiencing signs of illness. The health and well-being of our employees is vital to our culture.
- When you call to book a service appointment, you will be asked some screening questions about the travel and health of yourself and your family members to ensure our employees will not be entering an unsafe environment. For already scheduled appointments, we will call prior to arriving at your home.
- If you need a quote on new equipment, we can opt to do the appointment electronically. We have developed a special web form that we will provide to you to help us collect the necessary technical information.
- If you or a member or your household are under self-quarantine, have been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or may have come into contact with someone that has, we ask that you contact our office at 613-837-8381 to inform us so that our employees can take the necessary precautions to arrange safe service of your HVAC equipment.
- If your situation changes between booking an appointment and when we arrive, please let us know immediately.
Supporting our employees
Changes to our service
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
Keep us informed
Anchor ClimateCare thanks you for your support during this time. Small actions can make a big difference when everyone helps out! Thank you for doing your part.