Furnace Repair in Ottawa
Following these steps now will ensure your furnace will be able to offer the warmth that you need to get through the frigid months ahead:
- Test your thermostat and replace the batteries
- Have all your ducts cleaned
- Inspect and clean your outside vents
- Change your furnace’s air filter
- Have a professional inspect your furnace.
Things to look for that indicate you need furnace repair in Ottawa
Call a professional for furnace repair at the first sign of:
- An increase in your heating bill
- Problems with your thermostat (especially if it stops working)
- A yellow flame in your furnace’s pilot light instead of a blue one
- Any strange noises (popping, rattling, humming, screeching or squealing)
- Any gas smells
- An excessively dry or dusty home
- An old furnace (anything over 15 years old may need repairs).
Getting the jump on any of these issues can help you avoid extra furnace repair costs, and possibly having to buy a brand-new unit, which would be expensive and an inconvenience, especially during the coldest months of the year.
Staying warm isn’t the only benefit of furnace repair this winter
Repairing your furnace means:
- More heat – A furnace in full working order offers you the most heat possible during the cold winter months.
- Reliability – Repairing your furnace at the first sign of an issue is a preventative measure that will ensure your furnace continues to work when you need it most.
- Lower costs – The more efficiently your furnace runs, the less energy it uses.
All furnace repairs should be done by a trained professional. Furnace repair is dangerous and should never be a DIY project.
Our skilled and dedicated technicians specialize in furnace repair in Ottawa and surrounding area, like Orleans and Embrun. Call us and stay warm this winter!